Before your course
- For Level 1 and Level 2 Coaching Courses and Private and Family Courses at Coed Y Brenin. The postcode for Coed y Brenin is LL40 2HZ, the coach will meet you in /outside Beics Brenin, the bike shop below the Visitor’s Centre.
- For Level 3 Coaching Courses and Private / Family Sessions at Antur Stiniog. The postcode for Antur Stiniog is LL41 3NB, the coach will meet you outside reception.
- ALL coaching courses start at 9:30am and finish at 4pm
- Private Full Day Coaching Sessions start at 9:30am and finish at 4pm
- Private Half Day Coaching Sessions run from 9am till 12pm or from 1pm till 4pm.
- Please arrive 5 minutes before the start of the session. (For Sessions at Antur Stiniog Please allow more time to sort out getting your lift pass.
What to bring on the Day (Coed Y Brenin)
- Bike and helmet in good condition – these will be checked by the coach before the session starts
- Suitable clothing for the conditions.
- Spare layers.
- A suitable rucsac or equivalent.
- Gloves and glasses.
- Food / snacks suitable for your session – time will be made for lunch on all day courses.
What to bring on the Day (Antur Stiniog)
• Bike and helmet in good condition – these will be checked by the coach before the session starts
• A full face helmet is not mandatory, but is highly recommended
• Body armor is not essential, but is strongly recommended.
• Suitable clothing for the conditions.
• Spare layers.
• Gloves and glasses.
• Food / snacks suitable for your session – time will be made for lunch on all day courses.
What is on the site? (Coed Y Brenin)
- Beics Brenin. A fully stocked shop with bikes for hire. Hire bikes must be booked by the client before the coaching session.
- A Café serving hot and cold food.
- Changing rooms, showers and toilets.
- Car park – please note you may need to pay for your parking.
What is on the site? (Antur Stiniog)
• Café serving hot and cold food.
• Bike Hire from Antur Stiniog Downhill Center this will need to be organised at the same time as booking as hire bike availability is limited. Bike hire is conducted directly with Antur Stiniog Downhill Center.