Before your course
- Antur Stiniog – LL41 3NB, the coach will meet you outside reception.
What to bring on the Day (Antur Stiniog)
- Bike and helmet in good condition – these will be checked by the coach before the session starts
- A full face helmet is not mandatory, but is highly recommended. You will NOT be able to ride the black graded trails without a full face helmet.
- Body armor is not essential, but is strongly recommended.
- Suitable clothing for the conditions.
- Spare layers.
- Gloves and glasses / goggles
- Food / snacks suitable for your session – time will be made for lunch on all day courses.
What is on the site? (Antur Stiniog)
- Café serving hot and cold food.
- Bike Hire from Antur Stiniog Downhill Center this will need to be organised at the same time as booking as hire bike availability is limited. Bike hire is conducted directly with Antur Stiniog Downhill Center.