British Cycling MTB Leadership Training Courses
Before your course
Location and Timings
- The postcode for Coed y Brenin is LL40 2HZ.
- The Course will start at 9 am and will finish no later than 6pm
- Your tutor will meet you in the classrooms at the side of the Visitor’s Centre.
- Please arrive no more than 15 minutes before the start of the session.
What to bring on the Day
- A clean bike and helmet in good condition
- Suitable clothing for the conditions.
- Rucsac, spares and trail side repair tool (Leadership Only)
- Spare layers.
- Gloves and glasses.
- Notebook and pen
- British Cycling resources received on registration.
- Food. There is a cafe on site
- All courses will start with classroom based sessions, and then move outside, you will have time to get changed.
- Coaching courses will stay close to the facilities throughout and return to the classroom for breaks.
- Leadership courses will journey away from the Centre and participants will need to bring a packed meal.
What is on the site?
- Beics Brenin. A fully stocked shop with bikes for hire. Hire bikes must be booked by the client before the course.
- A Café serving hot and cold food.
- Changing rooms, showers and toilets.
- Car park – You will need to pay for parking.